The Services We Provide
Clinically assessing, Processing & submitting medical claims for and on behalf of the Service Provider / Practitioner to:
- All medical aid schemes
- Road Accident Fund
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act, 1993 (WCA)
- Other relevant Third Party
- Follow-up on all claims processed
- Remittance Advice
- Monthly Reports accompanied by Statements
Other Services include:
- Registration with ALL Medical Aid Schemes
- Registration with the Road Accident Fund (RAF)
- Registration with the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act (COID)
- Individual injury claim against the Road Accident Fund (RAF)
- Debt collecting for and on behalf of the Service Provider / Practitioner.
- Claims are received via e-mail, post and/or hand delivered by the Service Provider / Practitioner
- These are first clinically assessed and then processed via our Solumed Pro System which has all the necessary ICD10 coding for such claims.
- Claims are then submitted via e-mail and/or online portals to the relevant schemes.
- Claims are to be submitted within 120 days from the date of service
- Follow-ups are done on a weekly basis with all schemes prior to the specific pay-run date
- All amendments, if any, are processed immediately and resubmitted to ensure claims are paid for in the specific period
- Remittance advice and monthly statements are provided to each Service Provider / Practitioner
- Once remittances’ are received, the Service Provider / Practitioner is invoice for services rendered for the specific period / pay-run.